Reasons why I love to write
I wanted a space the was all mine where I could write all my thoughts on life and how it is to be a mother in this crazy unpredictable life. Growing up I've always loved writing I enjoyed it so much the when AIMS came around each year I actually looked forward to taking the writing portion. One year we had an assignment in school to write an essay on dress code, is it something that should be enforced in schools or should kids be able to openly show who they were through the way they dressed? I had bee to schools that had dress codes and schools that didn't have a dress code and I didn't feel like it was something to root for or against for that matter I could see why both sides where good, and that's what I decided to write my essay on why both sides were good and why neither one should be pushed so hard. Well I guess who ever it was the graded my paper they did not like the way I thought and I ended up failing that test. I thought I was being clever and smart to choose to talk about both sides but I guess I was wrong.
As I write on here I don't know if anyone will ever read this but if someone does I hope through my opinion and others I can help someone else out there. I love to write and share my thoughts, my feelings, my opinions, and I think I do it to release some stress that I have built up inside of me.
Writing as I was growing up was a way to open up and share how I felt about boys and my parents. It was a way to express my anger that I felt and it was my private thoughts and emotions. As I wrote in my journal I realized I didn't like doing that because someone would always find it and read it and exploit my personal and very private thoughts. So I began holding it all in and I became a very angry person never wanting to do as I was told or asked to do. I wanted to do whatever I wanted to do and it put me in a very unhealthy spot in my life. By holding everything in I found myself in a very dark and lonely place I didn't many friends and I didn't have hardly any family willing to help me or even be around me. Thankfully I had some amazing cousins that took me in and showed me what it was like to have a family that loves and trusts you to do the right thing. They showed me how to be closer to the savior and that helped me become the person I am today. A wife, a mother, a homemaker, and through this I am able to help my own 2 children. I write to leave my own legacy and to show my children one day that life is not all bad and that they too can be happy even though life around them is not.
As I write on here I don't know if anyone will ever read this but if someone does I hope through my opinion and others I can help someone else out there. I love to write and share my thoughts, my feelings, my opinions, and I think I do it to release some stress that I have built up inside of me.
Writing as I was growing up was a way to open up and share how I felt about boys and my parents. It was a way to express my anger that I felt and it was my private thoughts and emotions. As I wrote in my journal I realized I didn't like doing that because someone would always find it and read it and exploit my personal and very private thoughts. So I began holding it all in and I became a very angry person never wanting to do as I was told or asked to do. I wanted to do whatever I wanted to do and it put me in a very unhealthy spot in my life. By holding everything in I found myself in a very dark and lonely place I didn't many friends and I didn't have hardly any family willing to help me or even be around me. Thankfully I had some amazing cousins that took me in and showed me what it was like to have a family that loves and trusts you to do the right thing. They showed me how to be closer to the savior and that helped me become the person I am today. A wife, a mother, a homemaker, and through this I am able to help my own 2 children. I write to leave my own legacy and to show my children one day that life is not all bad and that they too can be happy even though life around them is not.
Comments
Post a Comment